View Larger Map
Are you looking for carpets or other flooring products to spruce up your living room? Then you’re more than welcome to drop by our store in E. Arrow Highway. If you live in the San Gabriel Valley area and need professional carpet installation services, our Covina store will help get your flooring project underway.
Covina carpet czars
If you need quality flooring products for your home or office, L&S Carpet and Flooring is the name you can trust. Visit our Covina store and move one step closer to experiencing the comfort of carpet, the durability of laminate, the elegance of vinyl, and the versatility of tile. You’re sure to find area rugs, carpets, ceramic tiles, laminate, and vinyl flooring that will fit your budget.
Commercial and residential flooring
Our Covina branch serves Altadena, Azusa, Covina, Covina Hills, City of Industry, Glendora, La Verne, Malibu, Monrovia, Pasadena, West Covina, Irwindale, San Dimas, Sierra Madre, and other neighboring areas. So if you’re trying to find the perfect carpet or flooring option and you live in Los Angeles, feel free to drop by any of our three stores (Covina, Los Angeles, and San Bernardino).
Before you visit our Covena store, it won’t hurt to learn some basic facts about carpets and flooring:
- Carpets are still the top choice when it comes to floor covering.
- Loop pile carpets are made from nylon, polypropylene, wool, or a blend of these fibers and are “foot-print resistant.”
- Woven carpets use some of the finest high-quality fibers.
- Nylon is easy to clean and retains its look and style longer than other fibers
- Polypropylene is inexpensive but still durable and stain-resistant.
- Wool is comfortable, soft, warm, eco-friendly, and naturally resilient at the same time.
- Ceramic tiles are made from shaped and dried clay, which is then fired at very high temperatures in kilns.
- Tiles are either glazed or unglazed. Glazing is the process of adding ceramic stains and glass-forming materials to make the surface harder and improve the stain and moisture resistance. Glazed titles are better looking but unglazed tiles are denser and more durable.
- Ceramic tiles are easy to maintain and come in a wide variety of colors and patterns.
- Laminate provides the appearance of real wood flooring with a textured finish but is less expensive than natural wood alternatives.
- Laminate flooring is extremely durable. It is resistant to fading, stains, and moisture. Unlike traditional hardwood, laminate is not as susceptible to dents and scratches.
- Vinyl flooring is durable, economical, and stylish.
- Vinyl can made to resemble the appearance of other flooring types like ceramic, hardwood, and stone.
- When properly installed, vinyl is extremely resistant to dents, scratches, and stains.
If you live outside the San Gabriel Valley area, you can also visit our Los Angeles and San Bernardino showrooms. Feel free to contact us for more information about flooring solutions.